Head of Marketing, Feeld Dating.
October 2020 – April 2022
Responsible for global consumer and corporate marketing strategy across paid owned and earned channels, contributing to 1500% growth year-on-year and a £1.87 ROI, making it one of the fastest growing dating apps of 2022 (Apptopia).
- Orchestrated brand repositioning and introduced zero budget planning.
- Introduced guerilla tactics for New York relaunch, resulting 150% increase in 3 months.
- Established influencer marketing channel, with a focus on TikTok and referrals.
- Oversaw pitches and partnerships including Rankin, SH:24, House of Yes and Crossbreed.
- Established Feeld’s first Crisis Management framework, including direction of their Ukraine response.
- Change-managed team redesign and expansion, establishing closer partnerships with Product and Growth teams, as well as procurement of external agencies.
Partnerships & Content Lead, the7stars.
April 2018 – July 2020, London, United Kingdom.
Driving creative communications strategy for key clients through the conception, development, and buying of multi-platform solutions, while ensuring a smooth process for all through effective project management. Experienced in delivering integrated cross-channel projects, including content, digital engagement, talent, licensing, brand, experiential and editorial solutions. Key clients include Deliveroo, Gousto, ABF, GVC and Nintendo.
● Insight-led strategy, planning and briefing for integrated campaigns to achieve brand and product objectives, such as Deliveroo’s Saturday Night Takeaway, the most significant integrated partnership in the history of the7stars, which included adapting strategy and crisis management due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
● Delivery and management of key client projects between multiple stakeholders, including managing budgets, negotiating and contracting, e.g. Deliveroo’s Sunday Brunch branded content with Endemol Shine and Channel 4.
● Analysis of trends and data throughout the campaign to make sure that critical business and channel KPIs are being achieved, resulting in post-campaign reporting and delivering key learnings to stakeholders.
● New business lead for integrated media and creative pitches including wins on FirstGroup, Penguin Random House and Bulb.
● Establishing the7stars’ in-house creative team, Polaris, facilitating client workshops, weekly ‘bounce’ sessions and internal creative brainstorms.
● Outdoor Media Awards judge for 2020 awards.
Partnerships Manager, OMD UK.
July 2016 – April 2018, London, United Kingdom.
Delivering non-traditional, creative media solutions across all clients within the agency. With core responsibility for insight-driven strategy and concept iteration, campaign development with partners, buying, negotiation and project management. Proactive development of strong relationships with both media owners and clients. Key clients include Barclays, Levi’s, NSPCC, Hankook and Walkers.
● Delivering end-to-end campaign excellence across media partnerships, with a skew towards digital platforms, new technologies and social, across all OMD clients.
● Coordinating inter-departmentally and aligning multiple external stakeholders to deliver integrated creative campaign solutions like Levi’s award-winning #SupportMusic project.
● Leadership for OMD Create on the digital marketing landscape; including measurement, industry updates and innovation as a member of the OMD Quality Council.
● Pitch contribution for new business, including Barclays, Activision and GAME.
● Delivering Innovation Week; an all-agency education program to inspire clients and colleagues.
● Senior Creative Champion; leading creative idea sessions to generate and sell original ideas to OMD’s clients. Output includes NSPCC Little Stars campaign and Grey Goose cross-channel Cinema campaigns, as well as creative sessions for critical partners such as Google, Hasbro and PSA.
● Runner up in ASA’s Last Man Standing.
Digital Operations Manager, OMD UK.
August 2014 – July 2016, London, United Kingdom.
Accountable for the effective digital media execution, technology advocacy and management. Managing and upskilling teams across a prestigious portfolio of clients, while providing cover for the departmental head for six months. Establishing close working relationships with both publishers and technology owners, to beta test, augment and integrate new products into the business, with a mind to commerciality.
● Monitoring accurate activation of all ad campaigns for OMD digital clients, across multiple platforms and technologies, including display, social and search.
● Essential provider education and training for internal staff and external clients.
● Turnaround poor performance on crucial OMD clients, including SSE, NSPCC and Weight Watchers, earning outstanding feedback in client referral ratings surveys.
● Buzz Award winner (November 2014) for outstanding contribution to the business.
● IAB Ops Council representative on behalf of the agency, spearheading thought leadership and evolution of industry-wide advertising standards.
Senior Ad Operations Executive, Perform Group.
September 2013 – August 2014, London, United Kingdom.
Part of a core team responsible for developing existing product offering as well as investigating and exploiting new opportunities for portfolio developments across Northern Europe territories, in line with global strategy, working alongside key stakeholders to implement video, mobile and display repertoire, with the sole aim of revenue stream growth.
● Developing, implementing and testing new product offerings, including site tagging and implementation across expanding portfolio of O&O and licensed sites.
● Working with Developers to plug gaps across the media portfolio, aligned with business priorities.
● Mentoring junior team members, identifying and fulfilling training needs, and supporting the personal development of individuals to create a cohesive team.
Ad Operations Executive, BBC Worldwide/Immediate Media.
July 2011 – September 2013, London, United Kingdom.
One of a small team, managing campaigns across 18 sites, including O&O branded properties, as well as licensed BBC titles. Committed to engaging development teams, publishers and clients to ensure websites are optimised towards revenue generation and evolution of new revenue streams.
● To provide comprehensive end-to-end technical support, from ad tagging, implementation and delivery to creative testing and troubleshooting.
● Effectively assimilate multiple sales teams and working practices into day-to-day operations culture. Developing synergy process to unify the Digital Ads operations and a spirit of cooperation between Magicalia and BBC sales houses.
Campaign Manager, Gorilla Nation Media UK.
July 2010 – July 2011, London, United Kingdom.
Pivotal associate within the uk team. Responsible for multi-product ad-trafficking of brand advertising campaigns across gorilla nation’s network of over 500 publishers, liaising with internal departments and external clients. A principal responsibility was to be one of the main points of contact for all third-party ad serving platforms, setting up and testing creatives, implementing pixels and troubleshooting issues.
● Liaise with publisher services in the US and Canada to drive internal margins and fill rates.
● Coordinate the effective and efficient use of resources to exceed business expectations, including managing outsourced trafficking teams.
● To generate and analyse reports for the life of complex campaigns (CPM, CPC and CPA models), both for optimisation and broader business requirements.
|European Campaign Administrator, Aol. (formerly AOL Advertising/Platform A/Advertising.com). June 2008 – April 2010, London, United Kingdom. Drama and Theatre Teacher, Farringtons School. January 2006 – April 2008, Chislehurst, United Kingdom. Print Advertising Producer, Charterhouse Communications. May 2004 – April 2006, London, United Kingdom. Creative Partner, Creative Partnerships. September 2005 – January 2006, Slough, United Kingdom.|
|Qualifications. Mini Marketing MBA from Marketing Week and Mark Ritson. Project Management (PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP). IPA Advanced Certificate. London School of Publishing: Web Editing, Proofreading, and Copy Editing. Pitman’s qualifications: including Text Production; Word Processing; Typewriting. Clean UK driving license. Education. Currently studying for an MSc in Psychology from University of Wolverhampton. BA in Drama and Theatre Studies from Royal Holloway, University of London. A-levels: Theatre Studies, English Lit, History, Art. GCSEs: Theatre Studies, English Lit, History, Art. Interests. Culture geek. Twitch Affiliate streamer, specialising in TTRPGs and cosy indie gaming. Life-long gamer, currently live on PS5 and Nintendo Switch. First game was Batman on an Amiga. 59% of a retired comedy double act and 1/5 of a horror improv team. Terrible but highly enthusiastic pub quizzer. Keen writer and graduate of the Royal Court’s Young Writers Program, with a passion for live theatre and pre-recorded film.|